Saturday, January 10, 2015

How Much Is Enough? #prosperity

When you are hungry, is there food to eat? When the rent or the house payment is due, do you have the money to pay it? Do you have the cash for gas? Do you have money for two vacations a year to a villa in Italy? Do you have the money to get your swimming pool fixed?

Enough is always determined by your standard of living. If you feel that just having enough money to pay your bills is your goal, then you will probably manage to get just that much every month. If you have the capacity to believe that you deserve, and should have, enough for all of your bills, money to eat out at a nice restaurant twice a week, and extra for that great pair of shoes or vacation, then you will probably have that, too. We definitely attract to our lives the amount of money we feel we need to survive and be happy.

I see people with Lack Consciousness all the time. They fear that they will not have enough, daily. This is a difficult anxiety to manage. It impacts everything they do, from the job interview, to the money management, to even spending money on themselves for something they may need desperately, like a new pair of shoes so that their back won’t hurt as they stand on their feet all day at the job.
Sometimes this anxiety can appear even when the person still always has enough money for cigarettes and beer everyday. Talk about prosperity consciousness! This person barely has enough to survive with food and can almost never get together enough money for rent, yet ALWAYS has $10-15 a day for cigarette and beer. That’s $450 a month that could be going toward something that would contribute to life instead of killing life.

But, people have their priorities. You see, even if your consciousness is programmed to have money for cigarettes and beer everyday, you will probably attract this to your life, because the Law of Attraction is NOT a judge. It simply is a law that Spirit has put in place to help the world run according to plan. If you are able to embrace that theory, like science, then attracting what you need to live, should not be a problem.

If God created enough food for the birds, the bees, the fish, why is there not enough for you? Something is amiss in consciousness, because all of nature has it figured out, except you. What is missing in your consciousness that would allow you to attract all that you need and more?

For me, I have to apply affirmations to my negative believe of lack everyday, or most especially when fear seems to rise about not having enough. I also pray, knowing with absolute trust that Spirit flourishes in all of life, including my own. God leads the birds in the sky to food. If I let God, my own spirit, mind, and body will be led to the waters for which I thirst. I will be fed enough, and more than enough, so that I can share.

I pray believing this fact, as I also treat for the consciousness of lack in the world, in my home, and for the people in my close proximity. As I do so, I find myself liberated from the burden of lack. Possibilities come to me with money attached, almost daily. When I listen closely, I must work at sowing the seeds that my consciousness reveals to me in my time of meditation and quiet, so that Spirit can water the ideas and dreams in my soul.

As this happens, then rightly so, my dreams will bear fruit in due time, as will yours! This is 
Law!


Picture of Learning Alone  Meditation PhotoGLUTEN FREE COVER

A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.

* * *

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]
 
 


No comments: