Friday, July 4, 2014

It's Independence Day #July4th #Independenceday #relationshipadvice

It’s Independence Day
#July4th #Independenceday #relationshipadvice #selflove

[Welcome to Finding Authentic You Blog. I wanted to introduce you to Bo Sebastian, the writer and director of this unique company that helps people such as you make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE to find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, experience YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE. Bo Sebastian has been a Clinical Life Coach and Hypnotherapist for 25 years and his expertise with spiritual growth, leading to prosperity and peace has helped thousands worldwide. I'm trying to get my friends to "like" my professional pages, so I can move my blog to there and get to talking SMACK with my personal friends, instead of making this a professional forum. I'm sure some of you will agree it is best to do that. But to do that, I need some of my 5000 friends to like the pages below:

Go to Facebook and "Like" the pages Below:

Finding Authentic You
Bo Sebastian Life Coach and Hypnotherapist
Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior
Boga Fitness


Also, Challenge yourself with one of his 13 books, healing CDs or Yoga DVD: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bo%20sebastian&sprefix=bo+se%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abo%20sebastian]

Blog Begins Here:

Walking the path of true independence takes choosing a careful look at Co-Dependency. To have a co-dependent, you must have a dependent. To have a narcissist; you must have a co-narcissist. So, for behaviors like the above to exist, you must have two people willing to participate in the psychological drama together.

In “A Course in Miracles” the Teacher of teachers says about marriage and relationship:
“What seems to be marriage in the worldly sense, between two people, is actually a backdrop for healing the mind. Relationships mirror all that is unconscious, all that has been denied from awareness, so that the ego can be exposed and released. This release is the awareness that the ego is not real and the experience that there is only Love.”

In other words, when you rid yourself of all the separation between you and the world, you realize that the only relationship is with your true self (not the ego) and God or Spirit. To have true independence, you must forget the idea that anyone else can complete you.

Whew! That was hard for me to write, as I have spent my life searching for that special someone. Yes, Bo Sebastian, master of therapy and advisor of relationships, realizes his own mistake on this day of Independence—essentially and mystically. If I want to find someone to share my life with, then I must come to a place of complete INDEPENDENCE with God and with myself.
What does this mean? Within me are the tools to find all the love I need. I can go inside my own heart and be a friend to my soul. I can look inside myself for a healer. I can choose myself over another person, without thinking it selfish. And I can independently love another without losing my true self.

True Independence today is about letting go our old beliefs about loving others and focusing in on the importance of what this day truly means for us metaphorically: Life Begins and Ends Inside this Intricate Network Called Self!

My Advice: Get to know Your True Self or never find peace!

***
Finding Authentic You is my brand and is also a self-help guide, which I wrote, with 365 Discoveries, meant to aid you in facilitating some of life’s most difficult challenges, like sleep, anxiety, spiritual guidance, and relationship problems. But, the discoveries also lead you to what you believe spiritually, understanding your goals, learning to believe in your self, discovering the most distinct you, unlocking all of your negative thinking, and helping you replace it with positive, creative thought using many different modalities, including hypnosis, prayer, and psychology.
For much more information about finding out about the psychology of the human mind and being your authentic self, self-love, and self-esteem, check out my new book below.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=finding%20authentic%20you&sprefix=finding+%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afinding%20authentic%20you


* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-445-8861 or www.BoSebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.
Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends. Also, as the senior editor of Findingauthenticyoupublishing.com, Bo would love for you to checkout the bookshelf for books he has written or acquired, or if you want to submit a book, to this site for help, please feel free. Thanks for being a part of my tribe.

No comments: