Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Phoenix—Rising from the Ashes! #phoenix

The Phoenix—Rising from the Ashes! #phoenix

Nothing intrigues me more than the classical myth of the phoenix, which was a unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian Desert. After this time, it burned itself on a funeral pyre and rose from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle. The reason I’m so enamored by this myth is because of out of all the struggles in my life and the most painful times I can remember, I have had my greatest epiphanies and aha moments.

We don’t need a genius to see that everyone from the richest to the poorest person experiences grief, sadness, and loss. Life is rife with change, because, existentially, everything we look at is aging each moment of every day. So, plants die, people cease to exist, and relationships weather the storm, but often pass away as well. So, the secret to being happy is coming to this harsh realization.

However, an even greater secret is in the mystery of the phoenix. If we believe that all things are in Divine Order, than we must understand that our human existence is for a purpose. So, all loss comes as a lesson in humanity and rises from the ashes to become spiritual and human lessons.

Recently, I faced a few personal losses all at the same time. I have to tell you that my self-talk every morning began with many affirmations, including my favorite: Letting Go is merely a matter of making room for something bigger and greater. In my relationship corner of my room, following the concept of Feng Shui, I put a picture of a butterfly, which represents transformation. In the following weeks after my perceived losses, I have found more joy and hope than I could have ever imagined. Yes, I continue to have some grief about my losses, which is normal, but my happiness definitely has begun to exponentially outweigh the pain.

Know this:  Every moment of every day, life passes the moment it happens. The secret to happiness is to love the next moment more than you grieve the loss of the past.

_______________________________

TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to buy any of the following or make a donation to Finding Authentic You: www.shop.bosebastian.com


Introduction to Meditation
Smoke Cessation mp3
Weight Loss mp3
Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
Insomnia mp3
Eternal Om mp3
Meditation Music mp3
Guide to Meditation mp3
Healing the Body mp3
And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com


______________________________________________

New Challenge: Go to Week 13 of the “Year to CLEAR Challenge” at www.Bosebastian.com
______________________________________________

Go to www.bosebastian.com for Week One to Four Challenges:

* * *

Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or www.bosebastian.com. Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed.

I am trying to spread the word about my blog and I need your help. Please let your friends know it exists, if it gives you hope and blesses you each day.  I would be greatly pleased for you to share anything that you read by clicking the share button in Facebook.com/bo.sebastian, or add it to your Twitter at BoSebastian; or LinkedIN at Bosebastian5@gmail.com; or find this blog home at www.FindingAuthenticYou.com. Any of my books can be found on Amazon or Barnes and Nobel, just by typing my name in the search header.

Also, look for MY LATEST BOOK:  “Finding Authentic You, 7 Steps to Effective Change” with a Year to CLEAR (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready) on my Website in the Webstore. Thanks!




No comments: