Friday, May 13, 2016

Why Do You Keep Trying to Look Like the Image of Yourself? #relationshipadvice #spiritualadvice #personalpower #newthought

Maxwell Maltz, a famous author (Psycho-Cybernetics) and American plastic surgeon often spoke about the difference between making changes to the body and the insurgence of negative thoughts that would follow. These thoughts would almost always be contrary to how one would look inside as compared to how he or she appeared outside, even after major plastic surgery. So, how do we look authentic inside and out?
As most people do during middle age, I often struggled with a few pounds around the waist. This happens mostly in the winter (even though I live in Florida), because the swimming pool is too cold to do my daily ritual of 20-30 laps. When I’m swimming, I look at myself in the mirror and see a body that brings a feeling of pride. When I simply do my gym workout without the swimming, I stand on the scale and think: What the hell? How do I keep gaining weight? This just doesn’t make sense. (Even though I know I gained the weight because my eating and energetic output are not balanced.)
What’s happening on the outside has to mirror something that is in my mind, because nothing can make its way to our life unless it has already presented in your mind—absolutely nothing. So, during the winter, what could possibly be plaguing my mind enough for me to dicker with myself about my weight and the way I look?
Maxwell Maltz’s study began after he had operated on a series of people who had terrible birth defects or had been in accidents that caused major face reconstruction. He noticed that after a person had lived his or her entire life with a birth defect (especially on the face), that even after his or her face looked beautiful, peering in the mirror was difficult. The patients would see the old face, not the beautiful new face. Perhaps this is the case with people who have had bariatric surgery for weight loss, as well. Very often they end up gaining back much of the weight they initially lost. Below is a quote from one such bariatric patient with Lapband:
The fact is, the problem was never IN our stomachs, it was somewhere else within us: Our heads, our hearts, our self-esteem maybe. The band only helps us accomplish the PHYSICAL part of whatever our problem is that got us fat in the first place. It can ONLY control how much food you put in your body; it does NOT choose WHAT you put in your body. (http://www.bariatric-surgery-source.com)
The problem is never in the ways we try to appear different, ever! The issue about our looks is in our minds. If we don’t clear the issues from the past, the stressors, the negative thoughts that make you feel not good enough, not pretty enough, and not skinny enough is what must be worked on in tandem with any kind of weight loss or plastic surgery you try.
Dr. Maltz used hypnotherapy to help change the problems in the mind with great success. I have been a certified Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner for 25 years and have seen amazing results for people who changing the mind to change the story in their bodies. I am opening an office in Southern Florida soon, but also do much of my work on Skype and Facetime. Give me a call: 954-253-6493 or send me an inquiry at bosebastian5@gmail.com. I help people lose weight, stop smoking, change debilitating thoughts, release from old relationships, and start new, healthy lives.
****           
My new book is coming out in just one month: “Your New Story, Your New Life” The Metaphysical Mind. If you want to be the first to read this story, sign up for the launch mailing list atScreen Shot 2016-05-11 at 10.04.32 AMmailto:BoSebastian5@gmail.com.
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpg
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: