Saturday, May 21, 2016

Held in the Hands of Grace #grace #spiritualadvice #personalpower #newthought

Grace holds two very distinctively different definitions in the American Heritage Dictionary. One definition defines it as “in Christian belief.” The other definition is for the rest of the world—69% who are not Christians.
Definition 1: (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
Definition 2: simple elegance or refinement of movement.
I did not realize how many words have different definitions to non-believers in Spirituality or Religion until I wrote my most recent book. My publisher suggested in the editing process: “I want this book to be read by everyone, including people who consider themselves Atheists or Agnostic.”
This invitation to make my book more affable for the 69% of the world who weren’t Christians gave me great joy. I wanted to share concepts that everyone could use, without the need to demand religious sanction for not agreeing with my word choices. After beginning the process, I realized that when I released all of the words that make God the creator of all, I was left with more choices than I realized: science, nature, metaphor, humanity, Mind, thoughts, emotions, evolution, and certainly grace.
I also noticed that no matter what words I chose to replace the spiritually related ones, in my mind, I could not deny that the power of grace was perfectly manifesting in many attributes of the world. For example, the way a flower blooms, the effortless flight of a bird, the sun reflecting on the lake, and a snow-capped mountain rising above the clouds. This is the kind of love we can perceive on this earth, should we choose to see it this way.
I noticed that there were even more negative words that lead us to a more obscure look at life. These words such as struggle, poverty, anxiety, war, terrorism, and devastation are all quite opposite of this power of grace. It is as if we have to deny one to get to the other. For example, what terrorist positing war could consider the smile of a baby or the beauty of a lily? What anxious person worried about paying the rent this month or feeding a family takes the time to actually smell a fragrant flower and imagine that what created this graceful beauty would surely be available to help him or her in whatever struggle anxiety brings?
We live in a world of opposites. We can always choose to see the positive instead of the negative. We can always find the grace in the mess. We can find a way to understand the world without allowing all of it to be all good or all bad. Humanity needs both sides of this Yin and Yang to be able to choose something! Will that something be to decide you are held in the hands of grace? Or will you choose to believe that what holds the world in place is terrorism?
I cannot live in a world where I wake up every day to negativity. In a world such as that, we have few choices. I would rather just stay asleep and dream of grace. At least, I can pretend I’m safe from all that the news and media suggests would torment us in one day.
Listen my friends! You are not held captive to negative thinking. Negative thinking is your choice—always. You can be held in the hands of grace simply by believing it and acknowledging that grace exists all around you. If negativity were in control of the world, we would all have been destroyed long before today.
Grace is still flowing in the streams and in the blue skies. Which vista will you see today?
****
My new book is coming out in just one month: “Your New Story, Your New Life” The Metaphysical Mind. If you want to be the first to read this story, sign up for the launch mailing list at mailto:BoSebastian5@gmail.com.Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 10.04.32 AM
***
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I've been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you'll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you'll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
cropped-cropped-6009Color1001.jpgIf you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
www.bosebastian.com
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]





No comments: