Saturday, September 20, 2014

Listening to Your Body's Needs

If you are created in the image of God, then your body is innately divine. Right? Yes, we are all human and subject to the basic needs of humanity. But, your body, through your conscious mind, is always telling you what it really needs to keep it healthy and pain free.
Yesterday, I got up at five to do my morning routine of yoga, blogging, meditating, etc. In the evening, I was supposed to attend a chakra workshop with a new friend in Miami. However, the workshop was cancelled. My friend wanted to do something spiritual, so he searched on the web and found a yoga class that began at eight in the evening and lasted until ten.
As much as I wanted to hang out with my friend, and even though I initially agreed to go with him, I simply couldn’t go to the class when I intended to leave. The reason? My body spoke to me in a loud voice: “If you go to this yoga class, after the day you have had, already having done yoga, swimming, writing, sitting at your chair editing your new book, you are going to be in serious pain! Don’t Go!” It was that clear and loud.
I don’t like to cancel on friends, so it took every bit of energy to make the call to tell my new buddy that I couldn’t go with him. I was even embarrassed, as we have been waiting a week to do something fun and spiritual together. Fortunately, he is a healing practitioner, and he understood. After the class, he even texted me, “You should be glad that you didn’t go. It was by no means an easy class!”
In that moment, I realized that I am finally listening to the inner wisdom of my body, maybe even listening to angels who knew that it would be against everything I needed that day to go to that particular class. As we get more and more in tune with the universal pull by meditating, affirming our good, and connecting with the ultimate power of love all around us, we can know for certain that this same energy will direct our paths in any way It needs, to help us, give us divine wisdom, and place us on the genuine path of perfect love—even for our human bodies.
I’m knowing this for your body and for you, special friend, today. As you are ultimately connected to the one true power of the universe, always knowing, always participating, always loving you, we recognize that there is a power beyond and in us that generates all Law in the universe. Because we have plugged into this power, we have access to this wonderful, life-giving surge. Today, everything we do will inevitably lead us to our perfect path. We will listen harder to our bodies as they shares with us the food it needs, the friends to hang out with, the drink it wants, and the exercise that will be perfect to keep it healthy.
I’m thankful for this knowing and release my prayer and your prayers to the One True Power of All. And so it is!
Coming Up: Burgeoning Uncertainty… Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBKXWwgDyHw
***
Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior Cover
This is your basic handbook for daily walk toward your personal path to freedom, spiritually, physically, and psychologically. Gay men and women have a special spiritual walk that takes putting away disenfranchisement of the church and finding your own, unique way to connect with Spirit. This book will help you find that connection in a big way. Buy it now and give yourself a huge gift!
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: 
 

No comments: