Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Angels Slumming It!


Isaac Newton said, “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Could some of these giants or even you be angels dressed in human clothing? I often wonder.

After watching the movie Men in Black, my mind was set to caution as I looked at each individual in my life, for the next month, wondering if what I saw in the flesh was a mask or reality. Who knows, really?

Helen Keller said: “life is either an adventure or nothing at all.” She could say this with utmost authenticity, as her life was all about traveling in the dark, waiting for angels to lead her on her way to education and ultimately her speaker’s series, which inspired millions. I wonder how many angels are operating in my life or your life now, just to get us on our path and keep us there.

I’m a very tough human being with a strong push toward the future. But I can be easily manipulated by fear or abandonment. I know those are my buttons. So, I have to be sure that when I set out on a path that I look for times that these two triggers don’t cloud my vision. Often, though, angels help me when I get lost.

The idea of Angels walking among us on earth has been around since biblical times. In the Hebrew bible and in the Christian bible we see instances all through the scriptures where angels (the word angelos in the Greek means messengers) intervene and help humans along the path with divine messages and even miracles like parting a sea or changing a staff into a snake.

How often have you felt that some being from the ethers swept a car out of your way or kept you from tripping? I know almost every time I travel on the road in Florida, I feel as if ten angels must work very hard just to get me from point A to point B.

The title of this Discovery suggests that when Angels come to earth or when We come to earth that we are slumming it. The metaphor is to say that the earth is a place where angels either help or learn or do nothing, which is a total waste of God’s divine energy. When you open your heart to let spirit dwelling within you and heaven resides inside your heart, you become a conduit of God and God energy; albeit, a messenger. So, by definition, you, too, could be an angel here on earth.

I believe every moment of every day you have a choice of whether or not you want to be an angel or acquiesce to your Ego and simply live as a human slumming it, waiting for your next meal, your next pay check, and your next job. I don’t want to simply be human—ever. I want to know that I am a Spirit temporarily dwelling in a human body, doing Spiritual work on earth and dancing and enjoying all that this experience has to offer. All of this is God’s work. Whether it be to help one person or a large group or swim with the Dolphins, to think joyful and loving thoughts and do deeds that will contribute to changing the world’s behavior, let each of our days be filled with angelic reasoning.

Mary Ann Williamson says, “As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” As the kingdom is in each of us, we change the Whole Earth whenever we turn our thoughts to God!
 
Coming Up: Burgeoning Uncertainty… Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBKXWwgDyHw
***
aFacebookcover
The book on the right is the book that I feel came directly through me as a conduit for God's message. If you feel led to reading it, be prepared to be blessed! Buy it here.

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]

No comments: