Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lifting "Waits"

When I had a garden full of many varying daylilies, in the winter I wouldn’t sit there and think, “Dang, I wish the daylilies were in bloom.” I knew that they would bloom in the early summer. So, with that knowledge, my desire for them to be beautiful again didn’t overwhelm my need to wait. In fact, I prepared the gardens, weeded around the flowers, and made a place for the beauty in my garden to bloom. Perhaps, this is a great way to give ourselves a mental equivalent for the process of waiting for our good to happen.

Fulton J. Sheen says, “Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is “timing.” It waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.”

Today I woke up with a bad, bad case of the “Waits!” In a crucial time in the creation process, I am knowing for myself and for you that all things happen in the perfect timing! Spirit is the Author and Finisher of all things in our lives. Right? So, why is it so damn hard to wait?

Remember that when we pray, we ask knowing that our prayers are answered already in the Subjective Consciousness. The knowing part of this equation is the action, like watering and tending to the plants. So, if we lose patience and stop “knowing” that our dreams and treatments are already complete, then we actually stop watering and tending to the plants and they wither. I’ve had a few withering houseplants before. You can get to them before they die and revive them. It’s not too late for your dreams either. Get back to believing in the Law of Spirit until you see the effects of your dreams and prayer and treatments in your life.

I have noticed in my life that I often get to the place where I’m about to create something magnificent. But, then I get anxious just about the time I should be waiting, like a caterpillar in a cocoon for the metamorphosis of change to occur within me and in the universal Subjective Mind. This is like ordering food in a restaurant. The kitchen at a restaurant is the subjective mind, where all dreams are prepared. Your dreams (the food) will be served when it is ready—but not a minute before.

So, if you are waiting for something in your life—a relationship, a new job, a powerful dream, a healing, or new friends; then you must make sure that at this point in the creation process, you don’t lose steam. Let’s keep our chins up together, despite the lack of effect in our life. Ernest Holmes says, “Keep treating for the results, believing, until you see the effects in your life!” (paraphrased)

* * *
The_Leaving_Cellar_Cover_for_Kindle

This is my favorite novel. I waited eight years for it to be published, even though it was the best written novel of all of my work. Sometimes, we save the best for last. Buy it here>

Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.

Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.

Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual WarriorGo directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]
 


No comments: